Friday, December 01, 2006

weve been together 4 yrs now and weve known each other for almost 9. its been one helluva long ride huh.. and it has finally come to an end.
im not even mad anymore xander... im jus.. tired. so fuckin tired. i cant play ur games anymore, cant handle ur hot and cold behavior. its driven me almost to the point of insanity. hahaa. im not tht strong love.
u said u dont understand. u told them u dont know what uve done wrong. do u really not know? uve got to be a least a little aware. weve been quarrellin over the smallest thing. how long has it been since we went a week without us havin a spat over another fuckin girl. if u know im sensitive to issues like tht. why do u insist on pushin my buttons all the damn time.

uve been gd to me xander. i know tht. and believe me aly, j, dam, em and spiky never let me forget tht. u took care of me and whatever i wanted, most of the time, ud give it to me. but ure like the weather. so unpredictable. i havent got a clue when ure gonna start ignorin me again, leavin me on my own, goin off for a short fling w another girl. its like havin a schizo for a boyfriend u know tht? one minute ure nice and sweet and the next, ure cold and unfamiliar. then u become sweet again. it came to the point where i cant bring myself to really enjoy the good times we spend together cause i cant stop thinkin about the moment when it all gets taken away again. the moment u feel like ure bein too domesticated, too involved in me. im always on my fuckin toes.

i dont wanna play ur games anymore xander... please let me go. i cant take this neverendin push and pull. it grates on my heart too much, makes it a little harder to breathe everytime u push me away again. this time round, u can beg and plead, fall to ur knees, shed the rare tears u have, but im done with this love. i aint gonna put myself thru this anymore.. ive really really had enough..

i know they all think im crazy to leave u. ure the best catch i could ever get and im lettin u slip away. i know how many girls wont hesitate to take ur hand but u chose to take mine. they think i should be so bloody thankful. but then again, they havent been in my shoes either.
with the gd comes the bad. i know what tht means now. with ur gd looks, came the crazy attitude. hahaa.

i talked to mama bout this. even talked to kyle. bet u dint even know tht huh. hahaa. tried to persuade me to do otherwise. but i dont think i have it in me anymore xander. especially not aft seein the chats uve had behind my back.

so for all the times u doubted me and made me feel like crap. for all the times u played around. with kirk then kyle then cassie then stace then audrey. for all the times u showed how u were ashamed of our relationship. for all the times u looked right through me in the crowd. for all the times u made me feel like i wasnt worth ur while.
i bid them all, a last goodbye.

for all the times u said u loved me. for all the times u cared. for all the times u made me feel like i was the center of ur universe. for all the sweet surprises uve sprung on me.
for all the love we shared, all the love we made, everythin we experienced together, i thank u. sincerely. u really have taught me so much, love. and for tht, id always appreciate what we had.

so with this, a chapter closes. and a new one begins. since she was gracious enough to give her regards and best wishes. i shall do the same. best of luck with the girl who now holds ur heart. and i wish u both the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home